[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8688) Is it possible to control on the failover of backend LDAP?
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8688) Is it possible to control on the failover of backend LDAP?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 16:01:37 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Friday, July 07, 2017 4:56 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> Is there a way to close open connections in LDAP1 when the proxy switches
> to the LDAP2?
The ITS system is for bug reports only. Usage questions are to be directed
to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list. As this is not a bug
report, this ITS will be closed. Please send your question(s) to the
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: