[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6077) Spurious uniqueness errors with filters in unique overlays
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6077) Spurious uniqueness errors with filters in unique overlays
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:54:14 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
I guess e338789d is supposed to fix this, and it's present in 2.4.40,
but still I'm affected on that version:
rejects setting the gidNumber of a posixAccount to that of an existing
The usual workaround of using more specific base DNs doesn't work well
for me, because there are multiple branches containing groups.
Specifying multiple URIs on the above light might work (man slapd-unique
doesn't tell precisely), but requires extra maintenance.