[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8648) sasl_client_init called concurrently causes issues
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8648) sasl_client_init called concurrently causes issues
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 14:52:44 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 04:43:33AM +0000, email@example.com wrote:
>If I'm right about this bug, I suppose the right fix is to wrap sasl_client_init
>in a new mutex.
... of course that idea's half-baked, because libldap doesn't *have*
I tried cyrus-sasl-2.1.25 and the issue doesn't seem to happen. I'll see
if I can isolate the related change.