[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: (ITS#8609) segfault in mods.c - modify_add_values
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: RE: (ITS#8609) segfault in mods.c - modify_add_values
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 00:38:04 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> From: Quanah Gibson-Mount
> Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 5:16 PM
> 2.4.44+ITS8432. ;) So I think there's something specific to your use case
> (the hardest kinds to track down!).
* Specific to my use case - check
* Not reproducible - check
* Only occurs sporadically at randomly dispersed intervals - check
Perhaps we've hit a heisenbug ;). I was kind of hoping it would get fixed by
accident by other updates in the next release :).