[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: (ITS#8609) segfault in mods.c - modify_add_values
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: RE: (ITS#8609) segfault in mods.c - modify_add_values
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 00:51:56 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> From: Ond=C5=99ej Kuzn=C3=ADk
> Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 5:29 AM
> so far I've been unable to reproduce the issue, but going through the
> traceback again, there is something odd. In frame #5, syncrepl.c:2394
> reads "rc =3D op->o_bd->be_add( op, &rs );" as per re24, but in =
> traceback, over_op_func calls overlay_op_walk with "which=3Dop_modify"
> (see frame #3) which doesn't really make sense to me.
As I mentioned in the report, this is 2.4.44 with the ITS 8432 patch =
applied to prevent the infinite replication issue from occurring in our =
production environment. With that patch applied, line 2394 of syncrepl.c =
rc =3D op->o_bd->be_modify( op, &rs );
Sorry for any confusion that caused :(.