[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#8616) olcSpNopresent and olcSpReloadHint can't be modified dynamically
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#8616) olcSpNopresent and olcSpReloadHint can't be modified dynamically
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:58:34 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Emmanuel Lecharny
Submission from: (NULL) (188.8.131.52)
Adding either the olcSpNoPresent/olcSpReloadHint into a syncprov overlay is
possible using slapd.d. It the values are set to TRUE, you can remove them. If
you set them to FALSE, trying to remove the value get you an error 80.
Second thing : set the value to TRUE (works), then change it to FALSE (works).
Now, you are stuck : you can't revert it to TRUE or remove them.
Third thing : set the value to FALSE (works), then you can't change it to TRUE
or delete the attribute.
There is no other way that modifyin the ldif file to get it back on its feet.