[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8607) Second master in MMR config logging contextCSN changes to accesslog
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8607) Second master in MMR config logging contextCSN changes to accesslog
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 18:04:07 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Monday, March 06, 2017 5:24 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> Reading back over the report on ITS-8281, the reported behavior would
> have been a collision of generating a new contextCSN as well as
> duplicating the producer's SID. So it's generated contextCSN would
> have masked the one it never committed from the original master.
I'm not sure what you mean by duplicating the producer's SID. Both nodes
had unique SID values. There were no duplicated SIDs.
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: