[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8607) Second master in MMR config logging contextCSN changes to accesslog
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8607) Second master in MMR config logging contextCSN changes to accesslog
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 19:15:38 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Thursday, March 02, 2017 6:46 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> In order to rule out the possibility that this was introduced by any
> patched Zimbra applied I built out a new package from stock OpenLDAP
> sources and was able to reproduce with both 2.4.44 and 2.4.43, but not
> with 2.4.42 and earlier.
I don't see any indication of a bug here. Zimbra uses "" (empty DN) as its
root, which shares other responsibilities with the overal DIT. So it's
simply logging an update of the contextCSN to its root entry. This change
in behavior was made to resolve the issue I reported in ITS#8281.
Closing this report.
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: