[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8507) adding the syncprov overlay does not load the associated schema elements
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8507) adding the syncprov overlay does not load the associated schema elements
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 09:26:58 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 06:03:38PM +0000, email@example.com wrote:
>> $ grep -ri "olcSpNoPresent" slapd.d
>> $ ...
You are never supposed to access the files within the slapd.d directory.
> Actually slapd replaces the entire cn=schema entry at runtime. As far as
> I can tell, the the cn=schema.ldif file on disk is never used. So it
> would certainly be dangerous to rely on its contents for anything.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/