[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#8484) tlsm_register_shutdown_callonce needs to be reinitialized
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#8484) tlsm_register_shutdown_callonce needs to be reinitialized
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 19:07:42 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: soohoon lee
OS: linux 7.2
Submission from: (NULL) (184.108.40.206)
When there's a persistent daemon for auth and it sets LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_NEWCTX, it
fails to auth at third login.
1. everything is good and destroyed after use but
2. still good but because tlsm_register_shutdown_callonce.initialized==1, it
fails to register shutdown function.
so pem_module is not destroyed at the end.
3. pem_module is not NULL so it's not initialized again and not added to modules
list. And Login fails.