[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#8446) Various bug fixes for the async-meta backend
Full_Name: Nadezhda Ivanova
Submission from: (NULL) (126.96.36.199)
Some new bug fixes for the async-meta backend
1. Removed some unused attributes from
olcAsyncMetaConfig. These attributes were removed when some
configuration options were removed for asyncmeta, being no longer
applicable, but removing them from the class definition was missed.
2.Fix for a crash during an add operation
3. Asyncmeta ignored ors_tlimit if operation timeout was configured in
4. Fixed uninitialized control value during copy of operation, which
caused occasional crashes when controls without values are used.
5. Fixed a missing result message if onerr=continue and the last result
is an error.
6. Fixed incorrect copy of the entry of an add operation, which resulted
in memory leaks.
7.Fixed incorrect copy of Modifications for a modify op, resulting in missing
8. Add and modify asyncmeta operations timed-out after a number of operations if
the target is unavailable, search operations would occasionally crash under same