[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#8382) Activation of idlcache leads to wrong ldapsearch results
Full_Name: Frank Dopheide
Version: slapd 2.4.44 (Mar 3 2016 10:27:05)
OS: Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS
Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
Good morning Gentlemen,
we've found a quite serious bug in slapd 2.4.44 on an Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS server.
As soon as we enable the idlcache the ldapsearch results will be wrong after
moddn and modrdn commands. First result after idlcachesize activation is still
correct as the cache is still empty and the daemon reads from db, but as soon as
it starts reading from idlcache the latest modifications are missing until slapd
will be restarted!
We've created a small howto to replicatehe e error. The howto is available via
Please let us now if you require any additional information!