[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8378) idlcache in back hdb doesn't update existing caches on a subtree rename, causing bad search results
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8378) idlcache in back hdb doesn't update existing caches on a subtree rename, causing bad search results
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 18:44:14 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
The patch I originally sent works only for MODRDN operations, but causes
a segfault on plain old ADD operations in some cases.
This is caused by the hdb_dn2id_children function trying to update dkids
inside a non-initialised structure. I figure that if we don't have the
structure we don't need to update it, since this function is mostly a
"search" function. Hope that makes sense.
A new patch is here: