[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8260) Test "test062-config-delete" occasionally runs into segmentation fault
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8260) Test "test062-config-delete" occasionally runs into segmentation fault
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 15:08:53 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> The test case "test062-config-delete" occasionally runs into segfault when
> running with BDB backend. The chance of segfault happening is about once every
> 200 runs.
> The version of OpenLDAP is post-2.4.42 master checked out at revision
> 94d6581b50fa2d877cf4a1e20ca6766454094ef8, simply compiled with make.
To me this revision seems to be from master branch. Are you sure you want to
test that? Or are you rather looking for testing OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4 branch?
Also note that back-bdb is highly deprecated and IIRC building it will be
disabled in OpenLDAP 2.5 (which is AFAIK what master branch is heading to).