[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8251) slapd fails schema parsing with double quotes in DESC
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8251) slapd fails schema parsing with double quotes in DESC
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:52:23 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> On Sep 22, 2015, at 10:37 AM, email@example.com wrote:
> Kurt Zeilenga wrote:
>>> On Sep 22, 2015, at 12:14 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>>> Current re24 branch does not accept the following schema description =
>>> quote in DESC anymore (which works with 2.4.42)
>> And it shouldn=E2=80=99t, per RFC 4512.
> Please be more verbose.
> Assuming I'm not mis-reading  it allows double quotes in qdstring =
> in single quotes).
You are misreading . the dstring production does not allow the =E2=80=98=
or =E2=80=9C to appear in it.
Instead, \27 is to be used for =E2=80=9C and either \5C or \5c is to be =
used for =E2=80=98.