[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#8250) Allowing transaction to be created in the reset state
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#8250) Allowing transaction to be created in the reset state
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 18:44:34 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: James Rouzier
Submission from: (NULL) (22.214.171.124)
This patch allows mdb_txn_begin to create a transaction in the reset state.
So instead of doing this.
mdb_txn_begin(env, NULL, MDB_READONLY,&txn);
You now can just do this.
mdb_txn_begin(env, NULL, MDB_READONLY| MDB_TXNRESET,&txn);
You can view the patch here
The attached patch file is derived from OpenLDAP Software. All of the
modifications to OpenLDAP Software represented in the following patch(es) were
developed by James Rouzier <email@example.com>.
I have not assigned rights and/or interest in this work to any party.