[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7537) ppolicy hangs slapd on 64bit version debian
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7537) ppolicy hangs slapd on 64bit version debian
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 01:39:06 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 10:00:55PM +0000, email@example.com wrote:
>I reproduced this with current RE24. It seems to be caused by setting
>pwdMaxAge to a very large value.
... or any other ppolicy attribute.
>It seems like the crash does not happen if I bind as the rootdn, only
>when using the admin DN.
That was incorrect, bind DN doesn't matter.
In ppolicy_get, the defaultpol label skips releasing the entry lock, so
if it's called again, it deadlocks.