[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8185) Clarification/enhancement request: purging stale pwdFailureTime attributes
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8185) Clarification/enhancement request: purging stale pwdFailureTime attributes
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 17:52:27 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On 08/14/2015 10:25 AM, Howard Chu wrote:
> I've added a pwdMaxRecordedFailure attribute to the policy schema.
> Overloading pwdMaxFailure would be a mistake.
> MaxRecordedFailure will default to MaxFailure if that is set. It
> defaults to 5 if nothing is set. There's no good reason to allow the
> timestamps to accumulate without bound.
> This is now available for testing in git master.
Tested on Ubuntu 14.04, works great. Thanks again Howard!