[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8117) Bugs related to key-size in lmdb and backend
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8117) Bugs related to key-size in lmdb and backend
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 20:14:07 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
29.04.2015 21:55, Howard Chu Ð¿Ð¸Ñ?ÐµÑ?:
> Leonid Yuriev wrote:
>> But what about 5-bytes keys from indexer?
>> - How ones should be compared, as a 4-byte int without MSB, or as a
>> padded 8-byte long?
> The indexer doesn't use MDB_INTEGER so your question is irrelevant.
OK, but then - what is the purpose of MDB_INTEGERDUP in mdb_attr_dbs_open()?
flags = MDB_DUPSORT|MDB_DUPFIXED|MDB_INTEGERDUP;
if ( !(slapMode & SLAP_TOOL_READONLY) )
flags |= MDB_CREATE;
Think it is not necessary, is it?