[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8106) Retry pwrite operations in case of EINTR
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8106) Retry pwrite operations in case of EINTR
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 17:35:18 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Full_Name: Dmytro Milinevskyy
> OS: Linux
> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
> Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
> On linux systems it's common to have system calls interrupted and restarted.
> LMDB should retry pwrites to avoid "false" failures.
In practice, writes to a file are "fast" and will always write at least
one byte. But we've patched this as suggested, thanks.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/