[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7008) paged results against ldap-proxy errors with 'cookie is invalid'
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7008) paged results against ldap-proxy errors with 'cookie is invalid'
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 20:03:15 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
This one just bit us again. I know that the client should probably
not be using pr at all, but the client is an Google supplied
intergration application that we have little control over. Is this
a problem that is going to be addressed as some point or will it
be treated as a known limitation?
"We have meet the enemy and he is us."