[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8022) Backend Meta does not work with ssl-backends
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8022) Backend Meta does not work with ssl-backends
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:24:52 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Dirk Kastens wrote:
>> Then you should have simply followed up to #7983.
> The case has been closed.
>> Does ldapsearch work against the target servers using the certificate
>> configurations you listed?
> Yes. I can directly query the target servers from the redhat server
> using ldapsearch and ssl.
How about running ldapsearch with -d7, and also the corresponding search
against back-meta using slapd -d7. Upload the output somewhere that we
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/