[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#8018) a lot of warnings building with -Wall
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#8018) a lot of warnings building with -Wall
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 14:47:17 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Leonid Yuriev
Submission from: (NULL) (188.8.131.52)
It is about 5K warnings reported by gcc/clang if building OpenLDAP with -Wall.
CFLAGS="-Wall" ./configure ...
make depend && make
The vast majority of warnings about harmless things: unnecessary arguments to
printf through Debug macro, unused variables and functions, etc.
But such amount of warnings makes impossible to use -Wall to find a potential
I have prepared the patchset which fixes most of these warnings.
It will be submited shortly.