[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7780) constraint_attribute <attr> <size|count> 0 cause segfault
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7780) constraint_attribute <attr> <size|count> 0 cause segfault
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 08:15:00 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 02:41:55AM +0000, email@example.com wrote:
> Just because I'm curious:
> What's the use-case for setting size and count to zero?
> If one wants to forbid an attribute completely one should probably use
> NOT in a DIT content rule for the STRUCTURAL object class.
> (This does not mean that this shouldn't be fixed though.)
I personally thought that OpenLDAP did not implement DIT content rules