[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8009) SUBSTR caseIgnoreIA5SubstringsMatch for *Record in cosine schema
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8009) SUBSTR caseIgnoreIA5SubstringsMatch for *Record in cosine schema
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 23:40:37 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Friday, December 19, 2014 11:29 PM +0100 Michael StrÃ¶der
> <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> 2.4 is for bugfixes and regressions only.
> See above.
Well, I consider it to be a serious defect that the old *Record attribute type
descriptions defined in obsoleted RFC 1274 are still in cosine.(ldif|schema)
even though they are not in RFC 4524.
I also consider it to be a bug that aRecord and aAAARecord don't have the same
attribute type description.