[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7980) LMDB added support for user context in compare function
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7980) LMDB added support for user context in compare function
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 20:21:34 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: James Rouzier
Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
I added support for user supplied context for lmdb in the compare functions.
This make it much easier to integrate with scripting languages.
The attached patch file is derived from OpenLDAP Software. All of the
modifications to OpenLDAP Software represented in the following
patch(es) were developed by James Rouzier <email@example.com>.
have not assigned rights and/or interest in this work to any party.
I, James Rouzier, hereby place the following modifications to OpenLDAP Software
(and only these modifications) into the public domain. Hence, these
modifications may be freely used and/or redistributed for any purpose with or
without attribution and/or other notice.