[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7976) Bug in syncrepl.c short-circuits overlay stack cleanup
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7976) Bug in syncrepl.c short-circuits overlay stack cleanup
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 12:26:38 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Full_Name: Mark Warren
> Version: 2.4.32
> OS: RHEL
> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
> Submission from: (NULL) (184.108.40.206)
> via Howard:
> "The bug is syncrepl.c lines 2036-2038. Returning LDAP_SUCCESS here
> short-circuits the overlay stack and *doesn't* call the cleanup handlers."
> Note: The line numbers are skewed as we're working with an older version.
On further analysis, it appears the patch is not needed in current code. It
seems the problem (an incoming mod whose entryCSN matches the existing
entryCSN of the target entry) was already avoided by the patch for ITS#7427,
which was released in 2.4.34.
Definitely unable to reproduce the issue in 2.4.40.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/