[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7970) LMDB: Critical Heisenbug - Inconsistent reading & SIGSEGV due to the race condition.
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7970) LMDB: Critical Heisenbug - Inconsistent reading & SIGSEGV due to the race condition.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 22:55:14 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
The attached files is derived from OpenLDAP Software. All of the modifications
to OpenLDAP Software represented in the following patch(es) were developed by
Peter-Service LLC, Moscow, Russia. Peter-Service LLC has not assigned rights
and/or interest in this work to any party. I, Leonid Yuriev am authorized by
Peter-Service LLC, my employer, to release this work under the following terms.
Peter-Service LLC hereby places the following modifications to OpenLDAP Software
(and only these modifications) into the public domain. Hence, these
modifications may be freely used and/or redistributed for any purpose with or
without attribution and/or other notice.