[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7954) [LMDB] fix uninitialize struct member.
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7954) [LMDB] fix uninitialize struct member.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 20:42:07 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Full_Name: Jean-Christophe Dubois
> Version: 2.4.40
> OS: Linux
> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
> Submission from: (NULL) (220.127.116.11)
> In the mdb_env_cwalk() function the mc_flags member of the "mc" MDB_cursor
> instance is not initialized.
> But in the mdb_page_search_root() called a bit later (line 8407) this flag will
> be updated from this uninitialized value.
> The mc_flags member needs to be initialized to a known value.
The mc_flags member is never referenced again, so this is irrelevant.
> Patch available at URL below:
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/