[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7935) fails to convert slapd.conf including schema with "+" in name
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7935) fails to convert slapd.conf including schema with "+" in name
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 13:42:12 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> On 08/09/14 01:30 PM, email@example.com wrote:
>> Schema filenames should only be alphanumeric. Noted to update the
>> documentation with this restriction.
> OK, noted. Even so, please consider a change along the lines of
> <http://paste.debian.net/119969/>, just to avoid crashing on an
> inappropriate filename.
Patched in master, thanks.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/