[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7923) constraint_close / free problems on olcDbDirectory change
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7923) constraint_close / free problems on olcDbDirectory change
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 19:22:58 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Emily Backes
Submission from: (NULL) (220.127.116.11)
Changing olcDbDirectory on a live server with overlays makes a mess; much like
the recent ITS#7906, constraint has a problem with open/close management.
constraint_close calls constraint_free( ap, 1 ) which wipes everything out, but
the state is not restored when things are restarted. In particular, a second
olcDbDirectory mod results in constraint_free being called again with garbage.