[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7906) segv when changing olcDbDirectory with ppolicy running
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7906) segv when changing olcDbDirectory with ppolicy running
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 01:58:23 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> While testing out the new mdb_copy compaction, I tried switching a live instance
> to use a different db path via MOD to change olcDbDirectory.
> This results in repeatable segv in ppolicy.c:ppolicy_connection_destroy, where
> conn refers to the correction making the change that is likely in the process of
> disconnecting, and pwcons is NULL.
There are more pwcons hits than just ppolicy_connection_destroy,
looking for the others but at a minimum ppolicy_restrict.