[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7914) LMDB: MDB_DUPSORT and mdb_cursor_put(.., MDB_CURRENT) can put DB in illegal state
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7914) LMDB: MDB_DUPSORT and mdb_cursor_put(.., MDB_CURRENT) can put DB in illegal state
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 20:01:56 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On 03/08/14 20:13, email@example.com wrote:
> The recent doc changes are a bit over-zealous here. The only requirement is
> that the new value would naturally sort into the same position. So yes, you
> can store a value different than the old value.
No, MDB_CURRENT does not update branch keys. That was the
reason for those latest doc changes.