[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7713) Segmentation fault if the pagesize of the Operating system is not equal to 4096.
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7713) Segmentation fault if the pagesize of the Operating system is not equal to 4096.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 20:38:59 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On 09/07/14 01:41, email@example.com wrote:
> The fix is now available in mdb.master; currently you must compile with
> -DMDB_DEVEL to enable it. Since this is an incompatible DB format change, you
> should backup any existing DBs before using this option.
Well, there is a fix in LDMB 0.9.10: It uses pages <= 32k, doing
less efficient write operations if that's less than the OS page size.