[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7877) please make gcrypt optional with newer gnutls
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7877) please make gcrypt optional with newer gnutls
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:25:24 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> email@example.com wrote:
>> Full_Name: Ryan Tandy
>> Version: HEAD
>> OS: Debian unstable
>> Submission from: (NULL) (220.127.116.11)
>> The following changes make gcrypt optional for libldap. For versions where both
>> nettle and gcrypt are supported, I assume the default since no mechanism is
>> provided for detecting which is actually in use.
> Yet another flaw in GnuTLS design...
>> Tested with GnuTLS 2.8.6 and
Just tell us at which version of GnuTLS you switched to nettle and we'll make
that the minimum supported version.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/