[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7847) syncrepl attrs should allow to explicitly exclude attributes
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7847) syncrepl attrs should allow to explicitly exclude attributes
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 16:57:12 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Michael Ströder wrote:
> email@example.com wrote:
>> Use "exattrs" to exclude specific attrs. This has been supported since 2004,
> Sorry, missed that. It seems not to be documented in RE24 yet.
> Ciao, Michael.
Feel free to submit a doc patch, thanks.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/