[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7829) MDB mdb_cursor_del causes records to be skipped
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7829) MDB mdb_cursor_del causes records to be skipped
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 20:57:13 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Full_Name: Armon Dadgar
> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
> Submission from: (NULL) (188.8.131.52)
> I have an issue where when iterating over data and deleting keys, the cursor
> will incorrectly skip rows, and then returns an early NOTFOUND even though more
> records still exist.
> I have a gist demonstrating this: https://gist.github.com/armon/9825666
> I am using small Go wrapper around LMDB, version 0.9.11.
> The expected behavior is to numbers 1..91 printed. However, when I run it,
> it gets to 16 and returns no further rows.
Thanks for the report. Fixed now in mdb.master.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/