[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7797) crash with slapo-collect with existing attribute
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7797) crash with slapo-collect with existing attribute
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 22:59:39 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Dan Pritts
OS: centos 6.x x64
Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
I'm attempting to use slapo-collect. In actual use I want to combine it with
the translucent overlay, but for the purposes of debugging I am just using a bdb
with local info.
If the collective attribute is defined already in a dn, slapd crashes hard.
Even with "any" logging enabled, nothing useful appears to be logged.
I made some small hacks on the nis.schema and core.schema so that the attributes
I want to be "collectives" can be defined on the parent OU's. (homeDirectory,
I've uploaded the config file, an ldif i used to populate the db, session output
showing a successful search and a failed one, and the syslog from the deceased