[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7726) how to config kerberos with openldap via clear passwords?
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7726) how to config kerberos with openldap via clear passwords?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:21:32 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Friday, October 18, 2013 9:14 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> Full_Name: Mostafa Moeini
> Version: 2.4.23
> OS: CentOS 5 X86
> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
> Submission from: (NULL) (126.96.36.199)
> I want to use kerberos with openldap backend.
> but the problem is kerberos encrypt passwords before save into ldap
> database . how can I config kerberos to use clear mode for saving (and
> reading) passwords?
The ITS system is for reporting bugs. It is *not* for asking "how do I"
questions. Please use the appropriate resource (the
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list).
This ITS will be closed.
I would also strongly advise you to upgrade to a current openldap release.
2.4.23 is years old.
Architect - Server
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration