[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7710) contextCSN values not updated by internal non-replicated ops
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7710) contextCSN values not updated by internal non-replicated ops
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:54:42 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Thursday, October 10, 2013 11:22 AM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:05:28 GMT firstname.lastname@example.org wrote
>> email@example.com wrote:
>> > With current master and re24 which have the fix for this ITS I now see
>> > seg faults in test023-refint test057-memberof-refint.
>> Fixed now in master.
> Thanks. These tests are passing now.
> @Quanah: Would be nice if this last fix could be also ported to RE24.
> Thanks in advance.
Not particularly necessary to make requests like this. I read all ITS mail
and commit traffic.
Architect - Server
Zimbra Software, LLC
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration