[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7698) Multiple Paged search requests on one connection fail
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7698) Multiple Paged search requests on one connection fail
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:25:17 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> --On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:52 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
>> AFAIK it is not the standard LDAP changelog - let me know if I'm wrong. We
>> don't want to write specific code for each LDAP server that doesn't
>> conform to the LDAP (draft I know) standard.
> Please fix your client to stop top-posting.
> With openldap, you have two choices. I don't know which draft you are
> referring to, so I can't say if either conforms with what the other
> directory servers do.
accesslog conforms to this draft:
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/