[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: (ITS#7698) Multiple Paged search requests on one connection fail
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: RE: (ITS#7698) Multiple Paged search requests on one connection fail
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:00:36 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:52 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> AFAIK it is not the standard LDAP changelog - let me know if I'm wrong. We
> don't want to write specific code for each LDAP server that doesn't
> conform to the LDAP (draft I know) standard.
Please fix your client to stop top-posting.
With openldap, you have two choices. I don't know which draft you are
referring to, so I can't say if either conforms with what the other
directory servers do.
Pick your path.
Zimbra Software, LLC
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration