[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: (ITS#7698) Multiple Paged search requests on one connection fail
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: RE: (ITS#7698) Multiple Paged search requests on one connection fail
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 19:49:46 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:34 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> In the case of OpenLDAP there is no LDAP changelog and so the only way we
> have of discovering changes is to read the whole directory and compare
> with what was read last time.
If you think that, then apparently you haven't spent time reading the
documentation. OpenLDAP has had a changelog since at least OpenLDAP 2.3,
if you enable it. I use it for auditing changes all the time.
Zimbra Software, LLC
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration