[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7691) syncrepl does not work with names start with depth
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7691) syncrepl does not work with names start with depth
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:58:33 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 8:03 AM +0000 email@example.com
> Full_Name: Chew Chee Siang
> Version: slapd 2.4.36
> OS: CentOS 6.4
> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
> Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
> The setup is a master-slave configuration
> Whenever a new user with name starting with "depth" is created at master,
> the record will not be sync to slave using syncrepl.
> The other records are ok.
> For e.g. cn=depth-maker,ou=people,dc=tt,dc=com
> or cn=depth,ou=people,dc=tt,dc=com
Provide your configuration minus passwords.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration