[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7666) segfault when searching regex minus than 3 characters over translucent
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7666) segfault when searching regex minus than 3 characters over translucent
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:19:33 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
> Here is the stack:
> gdb slapd
> GNU gdb (GDB) 7.0.1-debian
> Copyright (C) 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
> This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
> There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. Type "show copying"
> and "show warranty" for details.
> This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
> For bug reporting instructions, please see:
> Reading symbols from /usr/sbin/slapd...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
This trace is useless since it doesn't have any symbols. Please reread the FAQ
article in my previous reply.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/