[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7660) LMDB: Proposing a small addition to the API: mdb_txn_env
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7660) LMDB: Proposing a small addition to the API: mdb_txn_env
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 17:18:57 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Salvador Ortiz
Submission from: (NULL) (184.108.40.206)
I'm writing from scratch a wrapper of LMDB for the Perl language, the project is
progressing fast and looks very promising. Thank you for a wonderful library!
I want to avoid as much as possible the need to duplicate LMDB's state in perl,
in particular dbi's flags, so I need a method to obtain the MDB_env from a
MDB_txn, but the required API is missing.
In the same spirit of mdb_cursor_txn or mdb_cursor_dbi I propose adding
Provided a patch against gitorious mdb.master.
Any comments or questions more than welcome.