[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7594) incomplete MDB subdb cursor cleanup
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7594) incomplete MDB subdb cursor cleanup
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 14:07:57 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Hallvard Breien Furuseth wrote:
> On 2013-05-28 15:03, email@example.com wrote:
>>> It looks like mdb_drop0() should also reset/uninitialize
>>> other cursors in the same (sub)database. Currently such
>>> cursors keep any references to the deleted pages.
>> Just doc this. No cursors should be open on a DB that is being
> Doesn't help mdb_cursor_del's call to mdb_drop0 when F_SUBDATA.
> Is that safe?
Probably not but again, it's a doc issue. Someone has to call specifically
with the flag mdb_cursor_del(MDB_NODUPDATA) so they must know what they're
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/