[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7582) Access to uninitialized memory when sending cldap packet
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7582) Access to uninitialized memory when sending cldap packet
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 09:27:06 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On 23.05.2013 21:34, Howard Chu wrote:
> Your patch doesn't fix the issue. The behavior under valgrind is
> unchanged either way. Seems you're missing a '!' in your test.
Indeed, thank you for fixing this and applying the patch.