[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7575) Fixed send_cli_cred on platforms that do not support such functions
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7575) Fixed send_cli_cred on platforms that do not support such functions
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 22:28:50 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Ted C. Cheng
OS: Solaris 8
Submission from: (NULL) (126.96.36.199)
Importing fix from Symas #2230:
On platforms, such as Solaris 8, that do not support functions for getting
client credential, client sends a message and fd for server to derive euid/egid.
The server-side logic for deriving client credential was buggy.
This patch introduces sockaddr_un_cmp() to compare the socket path names,
ignoring redundant "/" in the path, and only checks S_IFIFO mode. This patch has
been tested on Solaris 8 and regression-tested fine on Solaris 10.