[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7531) Syncrepl push delete operation does not recover when slave is unavailable
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7531) Syncrepl push delete operation does not recover when slave is unavailable
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:15:45 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 8:42 AM +0000
>> Sorry, I was in test054, not test045. But as base 054 seems to be just
>> fine. I hope, I did the patch right.
> Hm, I was not included. :(
> Is there something wrong with the patch?
Simply an oversight, sorry.
I've patched test054 with your bits on my local install, on a 2.4.34 build
without the fix for ITS#7531, and it passes for me. I would assume since I
haven't patched 2.4.34 for the fix, it should fail? I.e., it seems this
patch doesn't actually catch the problem. :/
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
A Division of VMware, Inc.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration